Stake Conference-what an amazing weekend! I just wanted to share a few thoughts that really impressed me and certainly I will carry with me for, well I hope, forever!
"Those who approach God receive His personal attention." -President Wilson
"The cause of mankind's unhappiness comes from him giving up most for what he wants now!" paraphrasing Sister Choo
What is it that matters most to your family?
*Teaching our children to follow Christ through His example.
*Relationships with our spouse, children, fellowmen and ourself.
*Building relationships of pure love.
*Keeping family together and active in the gospel as they get older.
*Being consistent in following the principles of the gospel, even in times of uncertainty.
Gosh, there were so many things that were said that were sooo good and just for me. I was grateful that I went and that I was ready to receive such knowledge and inspiritation.
What is it thar matters most to your family? Happy pondering!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tanya
- Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.
Friends and Family
- Aunt Janae
- Brad and Les
- Brandon and Marie
- Corbin and Katie
- Dad and Mom
- Dan and Rachel
- Devin and Andrea
- Greg and Lis
- Jeff and Mandy
- Jeff and Sarah
- John and Brinda
- Kristy and Pierre
- Mike and Stacie
- Paul and Sheila
- Randy and Kristen
- Richard and Teona
- Ronnie and Rebecca
- Scott and Ali
- Scott and Liz
- Spackmans
- Stef
- Teona Ann
- Travis and Shar
- Uncle Chris and Aunt Linda
2 comments:
Tan, I'm so excited you are re-entering the blogging world too! I was going to tell you how to change your font color, but it looks like you already figured it out:) Thanks for sharing your tidbits from conference. It was a great conference!
Thanks for sharing! You're inspiring:)
Post a Comment