Tuesday, February 9, 2010

mood swings

Yes, I am still alive, just not in the mood to blog! Sorry...

3 comments:

Liz said...

Must be the January Blah's!!

Kristen said...

Tan, I'm feeling the same. I posted almost the same post. We need to do something outdoors...I'm ready for SPRING!!

I'm getting excited for you to have your baby. I can't wait!!

love ya
Kristen

Dennis and Maridee said...

Okay, January is over, in fact, if you look at the calendar, it is almost the end of March. Start posting those pictures. I am still laughing at Ashley's statements at the preschool testing and at the dentist's office. You need to post those hilariously funny stories. She is a little nut!!!!! Love you guys and we are looking forward to next week and that new little baby.

About Me

Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.