Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tanya
- Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.
Friends and Family
- Aunt Janae
- Brad and Les
- Brandon and Marie
- Corbin and Katie
- Dad and Mom
- Dan and Rachel
- Devin and Andrea
- Greg and Lis
- Jeff and Mandy
- Jeff and Sarah
- John and Brinda
- Kristy and Pierre
- Mike and Stacie
- Paul and Sheila
- Randy and Kristen
- Richard and Teona
- Ronnie and Rebecca
- Scott and Ali
- Scott and Liz
- Spackmans
- Stef
- Teona Ann
- Travis and Shar
- Uncle Chris and Aunt Linda
4 comments:
How exciting, when you called the other day to tell us I pictured another little mold of Jackson and Ashley...He will be a cutie and will add another special little spirit to your family.
Love The Hiskey Bunch!!
Hooray!! Congrats Tanya! That is so exciting. I can't believe you're far enough along to know what you're having. You're not even showing! But I am so happy for you.
We'd love to get together sometime next week if you want. I haven't stopped by b/c I didn't know if we've been intruding. So give me a call :)
Congratulations! The family seems to be in boy producing mode right now, so your little guy will have lots of company. :o) I'm glad everything looks good.
Congratulations!! we love little boys. of course we love little girls too! healthy is what is important. Glad things are going well, Miss you guys, hope to see you soon. Enjoy the holiday! Loves
Post a Comment