So, lately my 3.5 year old has been coming up with some rather funny things. Some too funny not to share. Here are a few:
*I was singing Jingle Bells and she said, "Mom, be quiet! The whole neighborhood can hear you!" ( I will be the first to admit that I don't have the prettiest voice, but that cut a little...)
*We were playing babies and I asked her what her babies name was. She replied, "Argentinasauros." (we have been learning about dinosaurs, and believe it or not, the argentinasauros is a kind of dinosaur)
*It was my husbands birthday this past week. While he was out running some errands, we hurry and put candles on his cake. I just grabbed a handful of candles, and some happened to be pink. My 3.5 year old's mouth nearly dropped to the floor as she exclaimed, "Mom, you can't put pink candles on his cake!' "Why?" I asked. "Because he just doesn't like pink!"
As I would love to share more, I better run. The kids are being awfully quiet and that is never a good sign at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tanya
- Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.
Friends and Family
- Aunt Janae
- Brad and Les
- Brandon and Marie
- Corbin and Katie
- Dad and Mom
- Dan and Rachel
- Devin and Andrea
- Greg and Lis
- Jeff and Mandy
- Jeff and Sarah
- John and Brinda
- Kristy and Pierre
- Mike and Stacie
- Paul and Sheila
- Randy and Kristen
- Richard and Teona
- Ronnie and Rebecca
- Scott and Ali
- Scott and Liz
- Spackmans
- Stef
- Teona Ann
- Travis and Shar
- Uncle Chris and Aunt Linda
4 comments:
Happy Birthday jason.. How cute that she didn't think pink was fit for him!!
I love that she knew that argentinasauros was a dinosaur.. My kids are kind of getting into dinosaurs lately
Tanya,
I just love your way with words. You have such a fun, and unique way of writing. I just like your honest approach to life. There are too many blogs out there that people are just fake. I just wanted to tell you that I like reading your blog for that reason.
Thinking of you, Rebecca
I love to read funny things kids say! Kids crack me up and they come up with some good ones. You will also be very glad you wrote them down.
Love your blog, Tan. I agree with Rebecca, you put it just the way it is. There is nothing wrong with telling it as it is!!!!!!!
Post a Comment