Yesterday...I did laundry. What's the saying...."laundry today, or naked tomorrow."
Today...I cried because my sister is moving "far, far away" in just four days and I already miss her. She is my best friend.
Tomorrow...I have a date to play Barbies with my three year old. She informed me that I get to be the "blue one". I am looking forward to it. I also get to go to the dentist. I am not looking forward to that.
I recently read...a book called 'The Message' by Lance Richardson. It is a book about a man who was able to visit the "Spirit World" or the life after this one and lived to tell about it. Lots of thoughts; no comments yet.
I am thankful for...my little niece. We just received news today that her tumor was benign! I cried again...out of gratitude to My Heavenly Father who hears and answers prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tanya
- Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.
Friends and Family
- Aunt Janae
- Brad and Les
- Brandon and Marie
- Corbin and Katie
- Dad and Mom
- Dan and Rachel
- Devin and Andrea
- Greg and Lis
- Jeff and Mandy
- Jeff and Sarah
- John and Brinda
- Kristy and Pierre
- Mike and Stacie
- Paul and Sheila
- Randy and Kristen
- Richard and Teona
- Ronnie and Rebecca
- Scott and Ali
- Scott and Liz
- Spackmans
- Stef
- Teona Ann
- Travis and Shar
- Uncle Chris and Aunt Linda
4 comments:
yay! I'm so glad to hear your niece is okay. That is great news!
I'm sorry Lisa is moving. Having family move is so hard. I know it's not the same, but you guys are welcome to come hang out at our place any time. Pretty soon here we'll be home all the time... :)
You are always changing things, I love that about you, I heard you have been painting your cabinets! I can't wait to check it out. I do miss seeing your faces, I hope you will still put some pics on your blog. Being so out of the loop I enjoy checking out everyones blog. This new change and huge move for Lisa and Greg will be so good for them. We have learned to lean on each other, and they will have to get creative when you need a little help. And maybe we will get to see Mom and Dad a little more....!! We won't seem as far away so I hope we will have some visitors.
I enjoyed your thoughts...and I understand, we all need someone to "talk" to, that's why I love your Mom! Hope to see some pictures on the blog at times, I loves seeing those cute faces! LOves
I love this. You are so creative. I think Ash and Jackson are SWEET, busy and precious. We wouldn't have them any other way. Give them both kisses and hugs from Gma and Gpa Hiskey. Keep posting your pictures and thoughts. Love it. MOM and DAD
Post a Comment