Friday, July 10, 2009
Growing Pains
I had another moment where I realized my little girl is growing up right before my eyes. I am not sure I am ready for this. She is the one growing and I am the one feeling the pain. The pain of coming to grips that with each passing day she will be that much older. I am so happy that she still loves to cuddle with me whenever she can, that she will let me rock her to sleep and I secretly love it when she comes into our bed in the middle of the night because she "missed" me. Regardless of her growing up and getting older, I will still call her my baby girl...as long as she will let me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tanya
- Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.
Friends and Family
- Aunt Janae
- Brad and Les
- Brandon and Marie
- Corbin and Katie
- Dad and Mom
- Dan and Rachel
- Devin and Andrea
- Greg and Lis
- Jeff and Mandy
- Jeff and Sarah
- John and Brinda
- Kristy and Pierre
- Mike and Stacie
- Paul and Sheila
- Randy and Kristen
- Richard and Teona
- Ronnie and Rebecca
- Scott and Ali
- Scott and Liz
- Spackmans
- Stef
- Teona Ann
- Travis and Shar
- Uncle Chris and Aunt Linda
2 comments:
And just so you know...some 30 years later she will still be your baby girl, I know that from experience! Love ya
We love to hear her cute little stories. She puts so much life into the stories she tells. You have to be on the ball because she has so much to say on the phone, but just doesn't seem to have enough time to get everything said that she wants to say. We sure do love all you guys.
Post a Comment