Finally I have a few minutes to blog and of course, I have nothing to say. Well, I am sure I have something to say, I just can't think of it. So I will spare myself the headache of trying to come up with something blog-worthy and spare you the headache and boredom of reading my ramblings and things that I will probably change my opinion on in less than 24 hours.
I do however want to send thoughts and prayers to my in-laws tonight who entered the Missionary Training Center today in preperation for their service to the Philippines. If there is one thing I KNOW it is that God takes care of and blesses beyond measure those who serve Him selflessly. You are in our prayers and we will miss you, but we know that you are on the Lord's errand and are thankful for the example that you are setting for us and our children. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Tanya
- Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.
Friends and Family
- Aunt Janae
- Brad and Les
- Brandon and Marie
- Corbin and Katie
- Dad and Mom
- Dan and Rachel
- Devin and Andrea
- Greg and Lis
- Jeff and Mandy
- Jeff and Sarah
- John and Brinda
- Kristy and Pierre
- Mike and Stacie
- Paul and Sheila
- Randy and Kristen
- Richard and Teona
- Ronnie and Rebecca
- Scott and Ali
- Scott and Liz
- Spackmans
- Stef
- Teona Ann
- Travis and Shar
- Uncle Chris and Aunt Linda
1 comment:
beautifully put! the other day I went with the missionaries to teach a discussion and when I left and the missionaries started walking down the great big long road all by themselves in the middle of nowhere, my heart kind of sank for a sec as I realized that will hopefully be my boys one day and how I am so grateful to know that the Lord is with his servants always and I am soooo greatful for that knowledge!! Thanks for the post and best of luck to Dennis and teresa! Love ya!
Post a Comment