Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thankful for...

I am thankful for...Jas (he made it home safely, always a relief to me)
I am thankful for...Jacks (he is always ready to give me hug, drops everything to give me one)
I am thankful for ...Ash (she informed me today that she was a woman, I am not sure where she picked that up)
I am thankful for...my mom and dad (they are always doing so much for me and my family, I don't think they will ever know how much they mean to me)
I am thankful for...people who read my blog (yes, that means you!)

2 comments:

Shar said...

Ashley is so funny! Are you ready for a teenager yet? It sounds like you'll be getting one soon...

Stefanie said...

Tan I'm thankful for you! I love reading your blog! That is so funny that Ashley said she is a women. Your in for some long teenage years if thats the case! Love ya!

About Me

Elder Marvin J. Ashton once stated, " No matter how or where we find ourselves, we cannot with any justification label ourselves 'nobody'. As children of God we are somebody." With that said, I am a mommy, wife, sister, aunt, daughter, neighbor and friend.